PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES IN EFFECT WILL INCLUDE:
We continue to work with health and government officials to ensure the track will be ready to provide a safe experience for all NASCAR fans in attendance.
- Strict adherence to the CDC-recommended 6’ social distancing
- Reduced seating and camping capacities with social distancing measures in place
- All guests (age 3 and up) will be required to bring and wear mandatory face coverings*
- Guests will be directed to specific parking areas
- A sequenced ingress/egress procedure into the facility property/gates will be used to minimize large concentrations of personnel or guests
- Each guest will be screened prior to entering the event gates; initial screening will include questions regarding current health status and potential exposure, as well as a non-contact temperature check
- Entry and exits to seating areas, along with routes to concession stands and restrooms will adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Multiple handwashing and hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the operating areas and entrances
- A “Clean Team” of staff, clearly identified for guests, will be cleaning or disinfecting at all times
- Clear bags and clear backpacks (maximum size of 18"x18"x14") will be allowed. Fanny packs and small clutch bags (maximum size of 4.5"x6.5") will be allowed. One soft-sided cooler (maximum size of 14"x14"x14") will also be allowed. These bags can contain pre-sealed and packaged food and beverage items, including alcohol and ice
- No glass containers of any kind will be allowed
- Limited concessions, as well as some merchandise, will be available for purchase via cashless transactions
- Limited tailgating is permitted on property prior to the event with your individual group in your individual parking spot, while maintaining social distancing (no tents or grills)
*For guests who may need an accommodation in order to comply with any facility rules and/or protocols, please contact our Guest Services team when you arrive on property for further information.