From all of us at Homestead-Miami Speedway, we want to thank you for joining us at Ford Championship Weekend, as together we witnessed NASCAR crowning its champions in South Florida for the 18th straight year.
Another historic weekend unfolded right before our eyes as Kyle Busch joined Jimmie Johnson as the only active drivers to own multiple Cup Series championships. Busch dominated Sunday’s star-studded Championship 4 field – which also included Kevin Harvick, Martin Truex Jr. and Denny Hamlin – by leading 120 laps.
Matt Crafton secured his third NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series title on Friday night, while Tyler Reddick clinched his second consecutive Xfinity championship the following day.
As we move to a March race weekend starting in 2020, it’s only another four months before you will have the chance to return to the most picturesque track on the circuit. The stakes are high at every NASCAR event, as a win translates into a coveted playoff spot. The competition is sure to be stronger than ever, while the revelry promises to be just as extensive.
The 2020 race weekend – which once again encompasses all three national series – will also mark the 25th anniversary of our track. You will be reminded of this when you step onto property March 20-22. It is also something you will see on all of our social channels leading up to the race and throughout the year.
We hope you have a great holiday season and we look forward to seeing you back here in a few months.
- Graudation Ceremonies Held at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- MIAMI’S COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL CONDUCTS GRADUATION CEREMONIES AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY SATURDAY
- Celebrating 25 Years with a Great Weekend of Racing
- THREE MIAMI-AREA HIGH SCHOOLS TO HOLD GRADUATION CEREMONIES AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
- DENNY HAMLIN BRINGS HOME THE WIN IN DIXIE VODKA 400 AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY